EasyCut Plus (EasyCabinet)
Software for optimization and planning of jobs
Software system for the management of jobs under Excel©
- EasyCut Plus is a software for jobs programming with the following main features: stocks management, working list programming, cutting optimization, production statistics, costs and timings.
- EasyCut Plus is installed in the office in a PC with Microsoft Excel©, connected with the factory information system for the import and the export of data.
- EasyCut Plus allows to manage the material stocks, to program jobs in a fast and easy way, to optimize jobs, to obtain estimated production statistics, costs and timings, all this under a powerful, flexible and diffused environment as Microsoft Excel©.
- The material spreadsheet allows to manage the material sheets, and to associate for each one code, description, dimension, colour, grain, price and quantity in stock.
- The edges spreadsheet allows to manage the materials that will be used for the edge-banding process.
- The codes of the edges will be associated to the panel sides, prices and speeds will be used to compute timings and costs.
- The drilling times spreadsheet allows to manage the estimated timings for the drilling-milling process for each machining code.
- The programmed machining times will be used to compute timings and costs.
- It’s possible to program new cabinet templates or to customize the existing templates
- Cabinet templates are programmed with Excel spreadsheets
- It is possible to create and insert variables inside formulas or IF instructions with the Excel syntax language for piece dimensions, colors, etc..
- It’s possible to generate a cutting list starting from a list of the programmed cabinets.
- Each cabinet template can be inserted several times in the list with some parameter modified (quantity, dimensions, colors, etc.)
- Data of the job list can be inserted manually, imported from a text file or from other spreadsheets, or automatically generated from the cabinet list
- Up to 40 label data fields can be programmed for each piece
SAWING, EDGEBANDING AND DRILLING SPREADSHEETS
- There is a spreadsheet for each stage of the process, EasyCut plus splits job data in the spreadsheets
- Once the job has been optimized the statistics and the costs columns of the spreadsheets are filled with the computed data
COSTS AND STATISTIC REPORTS
- The Costs spreadsheet shows the global costs and the costs distributed for each machining process
- The statistics spreadsheet contains the estimated production statistics of the job
- The spreadsheet shows the estimated piece production, used materials and machining times, distributed for each machining process